- The ALEA Group Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to The ALEA Group Inc. Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the The ALEA Group Inc. website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement..
- Collection of your Personal Information
- The ALEA Group Inc. collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, work address or telephone number. The ALEA Group Inc. may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by The ALEA Group Inc. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by The ALEA Group Inc. for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of The ALEA Group Inc. Web site.
The ALEA Group Inc. encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from The ALEA Group Inc. so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. The ALEA Group Inc. is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of The ALEA Group Inc. and The ALEA Group Inc. family of Web sites.
- Use of your Personal Information
- The ALEA Group Inc. collects and uses your personal information to operate The ALEA Group Inc. Web site and deliver the services you have requested. The ALEA Group Inc. also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from The ALEA Group Inc. and its affiliates. The ALEA Group Inc. may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
The ALEA Group Inc. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. The ALEA Group Inc. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, The ALEA Group Inc. may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to The ALEA Group Inc., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The ALEA Group Inc. does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
The ALEA Group Inc. keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within The ALEA Group Inc. Web sites, in order to determine what The ALEA Group Inc. services are the most popular. This data may be used to deliver customized content and advertising within The ALEA Group Inc. to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
The ALEA Group Inc. Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The ALEA Group Inc. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The ALEA Group Inc.; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of The ALEA Group Inc., or the public.
- The ALEA Group Inc. Web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize The ALEA Group Inc. pages, or register with The ALEA Group Inc. site or services, a cookie helps The ALEA Group Inc. to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same The ALEA Group Inc. Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use The ALEA Group Inc. features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of The ALEA Group Inc. services or Web sites you visit.
- Security of your Personal Information
- The ALEA Group Inc. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The ALEA Group Inc. secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Changes to this Statement
- The ALEA Group Inc. will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. The ALEA Group Inc. encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how The ALEA Group Inc. is protecting your information.
- Contact Information
- The ALEA Group Inc. welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that The ALEA Group Inc. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact The ALEA Group Inc. at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.